- Excellent, Spot-On Ashland Location
- Easy, Fun Walk to the OSF Theatres and to the Center of Town
- Discounted Oregon Shakespeare Festival Tickets Available
- Please Inquire!
Guest Rooms, Pool & Continental Breakfast Table
Located in beautiful Ashland, Oregon, Shrew's House is a restored 1914 Craftsman Cottage just five blocks from the theaters. Whether you prefer watching productions by the renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival, white water rafting, skiing on Mt. Ashland, attending a concert at the Britt Festival or wine tasting at one of the Rogue Valley's fine wineries, you will find it in Ashland. Theaters, shops, and world class dining are an easy stroll away.
Back at Shrew's House, you will find privacy, a swimming pool, lovely secluded gardens, in-room fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. We have many ways to relax and restore your spirits during your vacation getaway.
Innkeeper: Bruce Hall
- All of our rooms feature outside private entrances, private bathrooms, wireless internet, air conditioning, cable TV, refrigerators and microwave ovens.
- A light continental breakfast table is served in our dining room or in the gardens.